VISION AND MISSION
‘Argo Navis Group’ is JS organization, a legal entity, that has commercial – economic, financial, organizational and legal independence, which, while implementing its activities, follows the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, post-legislative acts and regulations of the company.
The aims of the main activities of ‘Argo Navis Group’ are:
- To implement, create and support science, culture, education, art, religion, sport, health care, social care and welfare development programs;
- To educate, support and motivate individual and sectional initiative oriented to the revival of culture and education;
- To organize, consolidate and support cultural and recreational events;
- To implement and develop new science, education and teaching forms, introduce the best tutorial methodology;
- To motivate premeditated development of democracy, raise spiritual and cultural level of the people;
- To liaise with educational and cultural organizations and institutions.
‘Argo Navis Group’ is distinguished by friendly, respectful terms with students, the most innovative methodology that help us make the teaching process interesting, cognitive and comfortable at the same time.
‘Argo Navis Group’ is distinguished by close contact with technically literate lecturers, who are able to convey the purport of their subject comprehensively. Knowledge of psychology and pedagogic experience allows the lecturers to choose adequate teaching methods for each age group.
‘Argo Navis Group’ is distinguished by singleness to the future and respect to the basics.